• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Visionary Lenses

i bought a pair of these for my beater half jackets with the sole purpose of using them for yard work (mowing and trimming the lawn) as i don't want to damage any of my oakley lenses.

my G30s are polarized they are blue iridium that came with the fast jackets,the printed polarized lines on my VLs are closer togeather so they actually filter the refracting light differently.i like my oakley polarized lenses better,these VL lenses kinda shift the light differently when you move your head at an angle.

Ok somewhere someone asked if there are NON polarized aftermarket lenses and if it was answered I missed it...anyone ?

Ok somewhere someone asked if there are NON polarized aftermarket lenses and if it was answered I missed it...anypne ?

Think it was me who asked...I only found exovista which offer none polarized lens...they have very limited choices though in terms of the models they cater too...

my G30s are polarized they are blue iridium that came with the fast jackets,the printed polarized lines on my VLs are closer togeather so they actually filter the refracting light differently.i like my oakley polarized lenses better,these VL lenses kinda shift the light differently when you move your head at an angle.

I forgot the Fast had G30 iridium polarized lenses. Those are still going to be a very bright lens, like 18-20%. Most of Oakley's standard sunglasses tints suitable for bright light are 15% or under.

VL says their fire red is 18%, and with a grey base instead of a contrast base the lens is going to seem darker.

Printed polarized lines? Now I'm just confused.

Thanks I guess I got my answer ...so evolenses +Red for MD is Polarized....oh well...a combo that never will happen for me...Thanks all

I was told the the polarization is actually a process that prints the fine lines on a lens

Back