1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. THE X-MAN

THE X-MAN Forum Sponsor Gold Forum Sponsor Premium Member Lifetime Member

anybody use the vl lenses?????,i just ordered a pair off e-bay for my fast jackets in the fire iridium.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

i've got some in my Romeo 1's. They were a little weird at first but they've grown on me. Pretty nice for price.

3. cyoung4540

cyoung4540 Oakley Beginner

Just ordered a set yesterday ill post ny opinion once they get here and I get them in some glasses

4. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

I got a pair for some Hijinx. Wasn't that impressed. I found Exovista to be better.

5. Kid

Kid Oakley Beginner

noticed that VL lenses are all polarized, is there any other brand out there that's none polarized? exovista doesn't ship to where I'm living :(

6. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

get original haha. seriously, if its a display piece, fine, but if you wear it, dont ruin your eyes with crappy lenses. its worth paying for OEM.

anyway, have you tried asking someone to buy the exovista lenses and forward it to you? you've made some deals with people on here, so youre fairly trusted, try asking some of the guys you know for help buying and sending them to you.

7. THE X-MAN

THE X-MAN Forum Sponsor Gold Forum Sponsor Premium Member Lifetime Member

ill post an in depth review when they come in this week

8. Kid

Kid Oakley Beginner

yeah BriP I think I might just search for OEM lens...

9. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

Harrumph.

A lot of the aftermarket lenses, especially VL and Linegear are far from 'crappy'. Oakley official lenses are great, but that doesn't make everything else complete ****.

I for one find that paying $100 minimum for a pair of Romeo lenses ridiculous. aftermarket are great. Especially for the price.

10. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

qtrain23 is right, just because they are not Oakley made doesn't mean they are crap. Lots of different products have aftermarket manufacturers making quality products for them. Saying anything other than an Oakley lens is crap would be the same as an Apple fan saying the Oakley iPhone cases are crappy because they're not made by Apple.