• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

VL Lenses Are They Worth It

RickyBobby242

Oakley Beginner
A, A
I'm looking a a set of mirror lenses for my foose edition fuel cells I've only had the pair a few days and I don't want to ruin the original lenses is it worth it to go ahead and get the mirror lenses

You get what you pay for.

I bough VL lenses for my Spikes because Oakley no longer supply them. The quality is inferior. The optical clarity isn't as good and the polarization isn't as strong either. I find the VL lenses give me a headache because I'm used to the OEM lenses.

If the option is there to buy OEM its worth it.

Neil

The pair of canteens In my picture have VL lenses and I haven't had one problem I just don't want to ruin my Original lenses

that's like putting stick on fender vents on a Tahoe and calling it an Escalade...sure, maybe they look semi acceptable (that's a huuuuge stretch), but they really don't work at all functinally. VL and all the aftermarket cheap-o lenses are equivalent to gas station spec lenses or Wal-Mart rack shades....

that's like putting stick on fender vents on a Tahoe and calling it an Escalade...sure, maybe they look semi acceptable (that's a huuuuge stretch), but they really don't work at all functinally. VL and all the aftermarket cheap-o lenses are equivalent to gas station spec lenses or Wa-Mart rack shades....
+1 :thumb:

Latest Posts

Back