• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

VLT list

DrGnBld

Oakley Beginner
Does anyone know what happened to the VLT list for all of the different lenses? It was something I've always sworn by and provided 95% of my deciding factor for buying lenses. I'm currently wearing VR28 black iridium polarized for my flak jackets. I would like to start on the researching again for a new set.

Awesome chart! That's the one I've been looking for! Thank you.

Anyone have a recommendation for a contrast lens that still provides great vlt? It looks like gold iridium polarized is the only way I can go after the vr28 black iridium polarized, but I'm open to suggestion.

Awesome chart! That's the one I've been looking for! Thank you.

Anyone have a recommendation for a contrast lens that still provides great vlt? It looks like gold iridium polarized is the only way I can go after the vr28 black iridium polarized, but I'm open to suggestion.
Fire iridium polarised or tungsten iridium polarised, depending on what frame you have. Or the new prizm daily polarized which I think is around 13% vlt and is a contrast lens.

Wish they'd QC that chart properly. Violet, sapphire neutral? +red increased? Not unless they changed those lenses... At least chrome is showing properly as neutral now.

I think violet is neutral and the iridium makes it look contrast. Just like ruby is neutral but looks blue when you look through it

Back