• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vr/46

Ive seen the Rossi Holbrook, it's alright but the coolest part about it is definitely the bag. MotoGPs are way better ;)
Both are cool in their own way. I've realized a first edition Signature Series for anyone tends to be on the subtle / minimalism side, Bruce Irons Hijinx compared to his Dispatch huge difference in artwork. I expected Rossi's new VR/46 collection to have some more substantial artwork applied closer to his sun/moon designs.

OakleyFrogskinsVR46.jpg

Saw in facebook and other places about this picture and it's relation with FS VR46. Is it for real or just artist imagination?

Thanks for your reply JK. Perhaps I'll contact you later if you manage to get you hands on the stock. Then can ship 1 to me to Finland. :)

I don't know if these will be limited edition or not but I'm happy to help get hold of a pair for you/anyone else if need be.

can't wait till that comes out already! when i saw it in the video all i thought was "no acid colors..i need this!"

So does anyone know the pricing across the range? And are these limited edition or a mass production?

Latest Posts

Back