1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous [{#%^*+_\|~<>?!$&@}]

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to buy these lenses for XMXX:

VR28 BIP
    BIP

Must be either OEM replacement kit or custom cut from OEM donor lenses with 8.75 base curve.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: 10/12/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They will have to be custom cuts, no Polarized XX lenses.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the info, I didn't know that.

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I do have new set of custom cuts @iamFLIP and they are VR28 BIP (polarized). Seriously the fit is perfect, done by @Chris A Hardaway and although you want same base curve, these came from Fuel Cell which is a different base curve, but as I said the fit is perfect and base curve is not an issue. PM me if you are interested in them, and PM Chris if you want confirmation of what I tell you here. Below is the link to the listing of those XX VR28 BIP custom cuts, with pictures included

For Sale - New Lenses for X-Metals

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    No need confirmation, I believe you bro. I believe that the fit is perfect because a lot of other members like it too. It is just that I prefer the lenses in my X-Metal frames to be in 8.75 base curves. Any other base curves look flatter to me. Thanks though.

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%