• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

VW FROGSKINS

Romeo Van Frogskinstein

I should Work at Oakley
England
Having recently seen a new range of sunglasses for VW on the O Review I sought to acquire a pair of the Frogskins. I located the site where they are available and completed the checkout to order a pair. The Frogskins were $85 + $10.95 International Fed Ex economy shipping. I subsequently received a message from the supplier requesting $45 for postage, plus front and back copies of both the card used for payment and either a passport or driving licence, to either "scan a copy and email it to us" or to send a fax. I was willing to pay the extra to send them, but declined to supply copies of personal documents thus the order was cancelled. I have never had such a request for any internet purchase, and consider there was no need for the company to make such demand to complete a transaction. I had asked via their site and with an email for any additional information about this glass, such as if they knew how many were made, if they were the only supplier, and any details about the microbag and if they had a box, this resulted in receiving no answer at all. Can anyone provide any information concerning these questions and does anybody have a pair they are prepared to loosen their grip on so I can add it to my collection?

vw10.drivergear.vw.com/Catalog/Lifestyle/Sunglasses/DRG017884

Last edited:
I just bought a pair from your link :D
says QTY available is now 1.
I may be willing to part with it after all. there isnt too much exciting about it. Someone was selling VW jinx lenses on here a while back.

I just bought a pair from your link :D
says QTY available is now 1.
I may be willing to part with it after all. there isnt too much exciting about it. Someone was selling VW jinx lenses on here a while back.

Haha that's awesome well I hope RVF gets in there for one

all it says is the listing has ended with no pics

Weird it shows on my phone

erejedev.jpg

Back