1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    Who would like to trade out??? I am looking to obtain another pair of X Metal XX Tio2 in mint condition. Box is not necessary. I have a brand new pair of X Metal Romeo 2 in carbon black with black iridium lenses, theses babies are MINT......... I also have 2 sets of brand new additional aftermarket lenses in Fire iridium and Ice iridium available for them also. No box, bag only...... Please understand I would like to deal with established forum members because this is a trade......I can provide additional pix if necessary......The X Metal vault is NOT included I will reinstall the Orginal Oakley Black Iridium lenses when they ship.... These have only been on display....

W T T  Looking For XX Tio2 In Mint Condition, Trading For Romeo 2 Mint - img0491aa.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    I posted the pix if anyone is interested.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.