• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

W00t! Beret!

jdd32

X Metal Workshop
Sydney
Finally got the x metal beret to complete my custom stand! Now I gotta rejig my display cab to fit the monster in! :crazy:

DSC_4497.jpg

Awww! So jealous! Where did you get the X-Metal Beret? I've been looking for one for the longest time. Maybe it has a sibling somewhere? :p
Found them in the deepest darkest parts of the world where civilization has collapsed and the few survivors feed not on food, but a strange substance called 'x-metal'....
;)

Whoah! I just noticed that custom X-Metal Stand. That is BAD ASS!!! :party:
Yeh, I got fed up with doubles and triples - they don't work for my plans of displaying the vest, so off I went and custom built a 10-high with a custom bald hat holder waiting for the beret :)

Found them in the deepest darkest parts of the world where civilization has collapsed and the few survivors feed not on food, but a strange substance called 'x-metal'....
;)

O-Brother...please do tell if that source may have another X-Metal Beret. I am in need of one...to feed on! :p Check out my signature below. He he!

Back