• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Waited for 9 days for these.........

They've arrived in immaculate condition but the O-matter they were held in had desintergrated on the top. Leaving the watch in crumbeled paticles of O-matter which had to be washed off. But apart from this, all's great. Photos later.

I don't like the O matter foam they put in them, 2 summers ago I purchased one of my crushes and recieved it with the O matter melted all over the watch and crystal, that was a sticky pain to remove it off the watch, I'm glad yours wasn't to bad ;)

I don't like the O matter foam they put in them, 2 summers ago I purchased one of my crushes and recieved it with the O matter melted all over the watch and crystal, that was a sticky pain to remove it off the watch, I'm glad yours wasn't to bad ;)

If truth be known Nortika, mine was a sticky mess too. Had to use hot tap water and my fingle nails to scrape it off. It was also on bth the body and the crystal. Such a dissapointment tha some O-matter has a 'life span' of no longer than fifteen years or so........

Back