• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Waiting For My X-Squared Delivery.. DAMN FED-EX! More Like FED-UP!

The USPS did this to me 8 times this year. I stayed home for overnight packages guaranteed by 3pm. I checked tracking thru-out the day -then at exactly 3pm-the tracking says attempted delivery at 10am-left notice. Personally I think the start running behind and to cover their butts they say they attempted delivery. I sent a scathing email to the USPS customer service-I got no reply. What a bunch of jackasses

man, they didnt even bother to do the drive-by to put a slip in the mail! thats the bit that pisses me off most. just rediculous

I've never had any issues with USPS or DHL. UPS sometimes fails to ring the doorbell and just leaves the missed delivery slip. FedEx is notorious for doing that on top of delivering packages hella late at night.

I've never had any issues with USPS or DHL. UPS sometimes fails to ring the doorbell and just leaves the missed delivery slip. FedEx is notorious for doing that on top of delivering packages hella late at night.
yeah once in a while i'll see/hear a fedex truck drive off at like 8o'clock at night...im going wtf is up with fed ex lol. i prefer ups over fedex, i've had nightmares with fed ex before, and hate using them.

Latest Posts

Back