• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Waiting For My X-Squared Delivery.. DAMN FED-EX! More Like FED-UP!

I know this feeling well....I've been awaiting the return of my X Metal/Emerald/Green Juliets from Oakley for a week now. They've been sitting at UPS in a nearby city since last Thursday and every day the tracking says "on schedule/on time-to be delivered by end of day November XX" and yet every morning it says the same thing and changes the delivery date to the new day. Apparently even if a UPS package can arrive in 2-3 days, they just sit on it until it clocks 5 or 6 days just like when its crossing the country. Although...if if doesn't come today, I'm going to call. There is no reason it should be sitting there for 5 business days.

As Christmas approaches, shipping companies tend to fall more and more behind which is why come November, I slow down my purchases and my selling by a lot.

I know this feeling well....I've been awaiting the return of my X Metal/Emerald/Green Juliets from Oakley for a week now. They've been sitting at UPS in a nearby city since last Thursday and every day the tracking says "on schedule/on time-to be delivered by end of day November XX" and yet every morning it says the same thing and changes the delivery date to the new day. Apparently even if a UPS package can arrive in 2-3 days, they just sit on it until it clocks 5 or 6 days just like when its crossing the country. Although...if if doesn't come today, I'm going to call. There is no reason it should be sitting there for 5 business days.

UPS does this on purpose to me. If you don't pay for expedited shipping, your not getting it a day earlier regardless of when it arrives at your local distribution center.

Oh Goodie...now the package that took a day to get from LA to Sacramento and has been sitting at the distribution center 10 miles from my house since the 11th now won't be delivered until the 22nd? I don't think so...sent a scathing email to CS...we'll see what they say

I've had quite a few instances where a package would arrive to the facility that's 10 minutes away but would have to wait for it to be delivered on the actual estimated delivery date. I couldn't drive the 10 minutes to pick up the package early. I've always hated that.

Oh Goodie...now the package that took a day to get from LA to Sacramento and has been sitting at the distribution center 10 miles from my house since the 11th now won't be delivered until the 22nd? I don't think so...sent a scathing email to CS...we'll see what they say
good luck!
I've had quite a few instances where a package would arrive to the facility that's 10 minutes away but would have to wait for it to be delivered on the actual estimated delivery date. I couldn't drive the 10 minutes to pick up the package early. I've always hated that.
now thats just stupid..

Back