1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

Yess! This show is awesome, just got into it recently and watched the entire first season in 2 days!! Can't wait for the new episode tonight!!

3. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

It is a great series. Looking forward to the season 2 premier tonight.

4. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

I have all the TPB of that series. Love the show but the comics are much much better for me. With the comics, Kirkman is able to cut loose much more so than TV.

5. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

Yup gonna watch it tonight myself, gonna be 90 minutes long.

6. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

I got my wife hooked on the show....and she isn't even in to 'zombie' shows. Gotta luv it!

7. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

As much as I like the show, it makes me appreciate the books much more. Reading the novel right now. :D

8. pureoakley

pureoakley Oakley Beginner

My wife loves this show since last year... she's a zombie addict but got to say i'm also into this series!!!

9. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Its a well done show...Tonights episode was great especially with the end twist. I knew something was up when only Shane returned alone without Otis especially when they didn't show what happened until the end........

I just can't stand how many commercials that need to be shown. 3 minutes of show 10 minutes of commercials. I don't care if Jeep sponsors the show or not, I still wont buy one!!!!!

10. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

Just saw last nights episode and wowwowowowowowow. That was intense haha. I usually just wait until it pops up in my download bar on iTunes (yes I'm one of those who actually buys media lol), that way I can watch it comercial free. I'm really psyched to see how this will develop over the next few episodes. (I've never read the novel)