• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Walking Dead Season 2!

I was also wondering how many people have read The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor novel? I am a little over half way through and it has been a good read so far.
I've read it. If you've also read the comics it will make you hate the Governor much more. :D

Do you think Rick did what he did at the end to prove a point to the rest of the group? Or, do you think he did it because no one else would?
If the Rick in the show is similar to the Rick in the comics, he did it because he doesn't want that on anyone else's conscience. As "leader" of the group he always puts the burden on himself.

I think Rick did what he did because he still feels like it was his fault that it happened, so he had to fix the problem the only way it could be fixed.

@Razerwire
Yeah, I have read the comic book from the begining. That's why I am kind of lost at the moment because in the novel, so far, I really don't hate him like I did in the comic book. But he did make a great story arc in the comic book. Loved it.

@Razerwire
Yeah, I have read the comic book from the begining. That's why I am kind of lost at the moment because in the novel, so far, I really don't hate him like I did in the comic book. But he did make a great story arc in the comic book. Loved it.
If you remember, someone in Woodbury (I think the doctor) mentioned that the Governor wasn't always a bad person and that he started off as a pretty decent guy.

But just wait until you finish the novel. I can't spoil it for you. :D

Just finished the mid-season finale. WOW...love the show so far. I still don't like Shane though, but he keeps the show interesting!

Love the show, still wish Andrea died...can't stand her!

lol you're ridiculous.

Shane's annoying the hell out of me. I'm in the middle of the 7th episode right now. Still haven't read the graphic novel yet though...

AMC always pumps out quality shows! Amazing season so far. That mid season finale was excellent! Not sure if anyone else watches Breaking Bad, but that season finale was phenomenal as well!

Back