• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Walking Dead Season 2!

Awesome show. I had a friend tell me about it in January, I know, how did I not know about it?

Plate catchup and watched the first 1.5 seasons before this premiere!

This is one series I look forward to each week. They really need to get off that farm, I am sick and tired of 2-3 episodes dealing with that damn farmhouse. I would have beaten that old man senseless if he wasnt a doctor!!!! And what is the deal with having to watch 15 minutes of Comicbook Men before being able to see next weeks coming attractions of The walking dead.

Comicbook Men is a horrible show and it needs to get pulled off. I read numerous entries in a blog and the show is a failure. They treat there customers like crap, and they dont deserve it. Whether its a show or not, they are horrible as actors. Bottom line they are taking up good airtime.....

Didn't see that ending coming to last night episode! WOW. I guess I rely on the comic book too much, but this is what makes it so good. Even when you think you know what is going on and about to happen....BAM. Kirkman is one of the greatest writers out there right now.

Didn't see that ending coming to last night episode! WOW. I guess I rely on the comic book too much, but this is what makes it so good. Even when you think you know what is going on and about to happen....BAM. Kirkman is one of the greatest writers out there right now.

I know it was insaneeee!! I thought this season was a little slow and then BAM this happens, its crazy.

this is the next show im watching as soon as im done with "24", now that show is awesome. im almost done with season 6 of 24.
Another really really good show is Breaking Bad!

this is the next show im watching as soon as im done with "24", now that show is awesome. im almost done with season 6 of 24.
Another really really good show is Breaking Bad!

I gotta agree with you on Breaking Bad... bad ass show... !!!!! haven't seen 24 but a lot of friends were hooked on that show, I'll give it try...

Back