• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Walking Dead Season 2!

I gotta agree with you on Breaking Bad... bad ass show... !!!!! haven't seen 24 but a lot of friends were hooked on that show, I'll give it try...

i promise you will not be dissapointed. Every season is 24 hours, each episode is an hour in that day. Pretty cool idea if you asked me. youd be surprised how much happens in that one hour.

also, did you know theyre bringing back Breaking Bad for its 5th and final season?

Yep, big fan of Mr White... I've got me all the season and I started last week to watch since the first season... and that's cool with five season though. Hey do you watch Dexter?

Yep, big fan of Mr White... I've got me all the season and I started last week to watch since the first season... and that's cool with five season though. Hey do you watch Dexter?

hell yes dude, my second favorite show ever. how about how last season ended? man the start of the new season is gonna be crazy! i think their bringing dexter back for 2 more seasons i believe that was the contract they had in plans unless they changed it.

you seem to like some pretty cool shows dude.
you watch any Prison Break, Lost, Terra Nova, Weeds

if you like any of those you rock man!

hell yes dude, my second favorite show ever. how about how last season ended? man the start of the new season is gonna be crazy! i think their bringing dexter back for 2 more seasons i believe that was the contract they had in plans unless they changed it.

you seem to like some pretty cool shows dude.
you watch any Prison Break, Lost, Terra Nova, Weeds

if you like any of those you rock man!

****ing love that season finale man... !!!!!! I wasn't expecting that at all... and yeah bro I watch Prison Break, Weeds (specially the first two seasons, da bomb... !!!!)

Back