• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Walleva Lenses, What Do You Think?

They a capital SUCK bro dont even bother ask andrew aka infinite hero.......xmetalmaniac......drchop.....for OEM lenses as they say brain is better than beauty....frame being the body lenses being the brain.

I equate using those lenses to buying a shotgun and then using it as a rubber-band gun. You shouldn't own a premium frame and put gas station lenses in. Sell all your Oakley, and go to the gas station and get a pair for $3, the lenses are more than likely made by the same company. If you want quality , which is why you bought Oakley to begin with, spend your money and get Oakley lenses. A quick search here will show you plenty of options.

I am starting to cut myself slowly with broken glass:sorry:....... Ohhhhhhh, the exquisite pain it produces drowns out the mere fact that we have a search bar and its never used. I am going to use large bait hooks and drive them through my flesh and hang from chains suspended from the ceiling...... I will then be forced to read threads put up without the ability to moderate them.

Sounds a little kinky , wasn't sure which forum i logged into

Back