1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Dyeraudio

Dyeraudio Juliet Enthusiast

Walleva Lenses....... - 62e32228-bf8f-2a0d.jpg I don't know if there is a thread about these already but I received my first pair of Walleva lenses today for my Polished Juliet's. I have already tried Evolense and VL and I have to say that so far, while really enjoying my Evo Positive Red, these Emeraldine Wallevas are very nice. The fit is the best out of the 3 and they came packaged very well including 2 extra T6 screws. Nice touch....I wish I could afford some Chop G26 but right now I'll have to go this route. Here's a pic......

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Pjam23

Pjam23 Oakley Collector

They look nice bro, for every day wear? Or just for your collection

3. Dyeraudio

Dyeraudio Juliet Enthusiast

Everyday wear. I wear them all. Just really careful !

4. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

I got some walleva ice blue for the gfs Juliet. They're nice, but light transmission doesn't seem to be as dark as I'd like. And I don't like that you can see eyes through them. Other than that, excellent for the price.

5. Sushobhon Samuel Morrison

Sushobhon Samuel Morrison Oakley Beginner

do walleva emerald looks like G26??

6. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

holy thread bump.

But as someone who handled their Emerald, it is brighter than Jade, so a bit closer to G26 aesthetically. Tint is darker. If you go Walleva, their Mr. Shield is their best quality offering.