• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Walleva Radar Lenses

Samvette make some really awesome lenses as well.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v429/STQ/IMG_20120402_142919_1.jpg

Unfortunately as you can see from my chipped nose, the lenses are super snug and can be an absolute bitch to switch in. Because of this reason, I would advise anyone that doesn't have a black frame to plan on keeping them in. This was an old photo when I first received them, and now the nose looks terrible from constant switching with 2 other lenses (high/low light casual, polarized sport/driving). Otherwise, they are really great, solid lenses that don't feel cheap and look good. I apologize for the bad photo.

Amazon.com: Samvette SE Custom 24K Gold Dust Polarized Replacement Lens for Oakley Radar Path: Everything Else

yeh, i cant understand why you would want to buy aftermarket lenses when oakley make the best which is why we collect them!

thats like buying a ferrari and putting a ford engine inside because its cheaper-defeats the object in my opnion

pay the extra a get guaranteed quality

flippj said:
yeh, i cant understand why you would want to buy aftermarket lenses when oakley make the best which is why we collect them!

thats like buying a ferrari and putting a ford engine inside because its cheaper-defeats the object in my opnion

pay the extra a get guaranteed quality

Depends. You find me some legit Romeo 1 black iridiums for less than 150$ we'll talk

Linegears is gone till later this month? They have no listings.

Yea i saw that too. I wanted to buy some emerald lenses and ear socks for a mars. I agree that Oakley is the way to go but if you are making a custom and oakley lenses are not readily available (romeo 1, mars, ect.) linegear makes a good product.

qtrain

i understand your view but eventually they will turn up, more than likely not for $150, but they will.

surely we collect oakleys not just for their looks, style and lifestyle but for the quality of their lenses and protection.

you can get aftermarket cheap copies and to look at they may look the same but wont provide the same protection.

be patient, keep some money aside and when they do become available they can be yours and you will appreciate it much more knowing they are 100% pure oakley, not just 100% pure oakley frame and 25% cheap copy lenses-waiting and searching is part of the fun of collecting, it doesnt come to us, we have to find it......:)

nalong

for your point i do agree, if its unavailable because it was never released then its acceptable i guess, but for replacement for something that is temporarily out of reach........be calm :)

Back