• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wally Lopez Garage Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree...... and regardless of what crazy colors Oakley puts out for this thing, I will never ever be able to wear it. They look quite atrocious on my face.

Yeah. One of these days I will have to try on the GR but I pretty much know they will not look good on me. And in this colorway, hell no. :)

blacklight isn't glow in the dark...2 totally different deals. Blacklight is UV light sensitive, which means it takes a blacklight to get it to pop. Glow in the dark just needs a light source to charge it for it to glow without light.

I have to agree...... and regardless of what crazy colors Oakley puts out for this thing, I will never ever be able to wear it. They look quite atrocious on my face.
The color is cool, the glasses blow! Maybe if they did it to a radarlock, or maybe fuel cell, or something more wearable, but GR is a goofy looking frame to start, and won't fit a lot of people

I think it looks cool, and I do not support the GRs whatsoever because they look outrageous on me, but I did see one guy wearing them and it fit him so its hit or miss. I do like the colorway for some reason though. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back