• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Want To Buy: "Infinite Hero" JULIET Carbon/Violet Iridium Custom Combo

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi everyone:

I'll pay good price for a custom I.H. JULIET, just like this one(picture is from Flickr member "Dr.FLGD"):
IMG_5626 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

What I want is basicly an Infinite Hero JULIET in carbon frame.

The Carbon Frame: The frame used in this custom set is prefered to be from the ones after 2009 release which is 04-148 that comes with hydrophobic lenses and the new package box. The frame must be NEW with tight nose bridge, tight temple, no defect or Flaws of anykind.

The Lenses: The Violet Iridium lenses must be original OAKLEY lenses in NEW condition.

Others: The custom set must come with the original violet rubber set, especially the ear socks, 'size 15 temple shock'and 'the nose bomb which is thicker'; The original Infinite Hero Juliet Box set (box, Microfiber bag, coin and warranty paper) in new condition is also prefered.

The Price I will Pay "at least": $400+ USD (additional ship fee) with Paypal
It's just a base line to start with, price is negociable! Consider U may have to own an original&new I.H. JULIET with full set (prefered) and break down another new JULIET 04-148, it's really gonna take some effort.

Anyway, if anyone willing to do a custome set like this in new condition for me I'm willing to pay good price for your effort. If U can't get the parts that as I mentioned is just "prefered", I'll take into consideration and see if I can make it work.

also, one of my friend told me that there is a set like this sold on E-bay several weeks ago. If U happen to own
one of this and want to sell, U can pm me a price also!

PM me Please!

Some people reacted to this post.
my guess you would have the shell out 500 or more to get a pair like that.. I'm not sure to many guys are going to want to do that. But i may be surprised. I have both pairs (brand new carbon and brand new IH) and id have to have at least 500 for me to even consider it. Heck, I paid 400 just to get the IH juliet in the first place. But ill admit, the carbon IH looks good.

Username Hidden said:
my guess you would have the shell out 500 or more to get a pair like that.. I'm not sure to many guys are going to want to do that. But i may be surprised. I have both pairs (brand new carbon and brand new IH) and id have to have at least 500 for me to even consider it. Heck, I paid 400 just to get the IH juliet in the first place. But ill admit, the carbon IH looks good.

It's quite true!

If U only have one set, U'd better not sell it to me, because the original IH JUIET is already very awesome. But U can make the swap and try it out for yourself sometime!

and again, as I mentioned, I'll pay good price for a set like that. And I really think less than $300 would be an insult to a nice custom pice like this and to the person who take extra effort to do that for me. That's why I list "at least $300" as the price is really open to negociation!!!

Consider the fact that an Original I.H. JULIET set is alreay around $350~400 on E-bay, I think it's fair that my start line should be " $400+" !

Again, I'm happy to pay more if U really have a good custom set!

I'm thinking that with the IH bringing between $325 and $400 that it's going to take at least $400 to get a transaction going. And probably more like $500.
My .02

Username Hidden said:
I'm thinking that with the IH bringing between $325 and $400 that it's going to take at least $400 to get a transaction going. And probably more like $500.
My .02

Actually it might not be that expensive. From what I know, many member of this forum in U.S. got their I.H. JULIET around $300 or even less. Even the price spike began on E-bay was after the X-Metal discontinued news had come out about a month ago.

Base on this, my starting line is pretty reasonable as it's just a price to start with.

Anyone Interested?

Looks like it's quite hard to get it done...

why don't you just buy both pairs and do it yourself?

I could do it for around 600 as I still need to purchase a carbon frame but not sure you could get it done for less.

Username Hidden said:
why don't you just buy both pairs and do it yourself?

Believe or not, I actually went to the official retail in my city for an 04-148 JULIET, but they don't have one! And the retail price for an none polarized JULIET here is about $500 USD (A little crazy right?) !

Besides, After the combo I want is done, U still have an Plasma/Black Iridium laying around for sale/trade which I can't do as easily as U guys do. Base on this I consider paying the price for both pair to make the combo a little too much.