1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am in a pursuit to get all of the artist series. I lack six. If you have any of the following and are willing to part with it, let me know:

Kozik Hijinx
    Pimple Hijinx
    C100 Jupiter
    Donwood Jupiter
    Koopman Ravishing
    Naomi South Eternal

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I forgot to mention I have a brand new pair of Probations with polished black frames and warm grey lenses I'd be willing to trade for a few of those pairs. I would not trade them for the Naomi South Eternal or Pimple Hijinx simply because I can get them for under $100 right now.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've got a pair of the Kozik's I'd be willing to sell. How much do you want to spend on those?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Well, I've seen them sell in different ranges. Usually on ebay they go for about 140-150. I'd give retail for them if they are complete. PM me if you're interested. As stated above, I have a pair of Probations I'd let go if interested. Thanks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still need the following:

Koopman Ravishing
    C100 Jupiter
    Stanley Donwood Jupiter