1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for a clean pair of T wire lenses gen 1. E wire lenses will also fit. Also oakley Romeo 1.0 lenses in any color. Like new condition please. aaronwing@aol.com

Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Re: Want to buy T wire Lenses gen 1

I still have my original T-Wires (Not for Sale - sorry!) and i also have a pair of E-Wires. Both the lenses on my E-Wires are pretty scratched up. I've had them since 1999 and were my everyday pair. I went and contacted Oakley HQ about seeing if they had any spare parts and unfortunately they do not. The only thing they offered me was a trade in where i get 20% off a new frame of my choice if i send in my old E-Wires. Not worth it if you ask me.

Then I heard about Visionary Lenses (http://stores.ebay.com/visionarylenses) and found them on Facebook. VL told me on a Facebook inquiry that they're planning to have E-Wire lenses available sometime this summer.

If you don't care that they're not original Oakley lenses, this is a great alternative. Look them up and see if this could work for you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Re: Want to buy T wire Lenses gen 1

Thats great. I will wait, unless someone has and wants to sell me an original. Thanks.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a pair of T wires in mint condition with the wire vault for sale. send me a message with your email.
    Cheers Rob

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are the frames on the Romeo 1.0 same on the e-wires?
    thanks