1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am wanting to trade for a D2 if anyone has a pair that they would want to part with let me know what you would trade them for. I tried on a pair of my friends this week and surprisingly really liked the way they fit. Trying to trade my Clementine dispatch or my fonseca antix for these.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should let everyone know what frame color and such you are looking for. Makes it a little easier for people to think if they have one to part with.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am open to all of the colorways there's not a specific pair that I'm fixated on

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a pair of the Navy with Chrome, worn only once, I liked the Dispatch better so boxed em and they are sitting collecting dust.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump....