1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am looking to trade my Corvette JC serialized Juliet frame with 24K Iridium lenses. Nice low serial as well. Frames are in great shape with just a little play in the nose bridge (I would say an 8 /10). Lenses are custom cut 24K Gold Iridium by Dr Chop and are mint. As you know these dont come up too often.
    http://www.o-review.com/database_detail_colorway.php?ID=862&table_name=glasses

Want To Trade My JC Serial Corvette 24K Juliet For Another Xmetal. - DSC07368_zpsd09e5aad.jpg
    Want To Trade My JC Serial Corvette 24K Juliet For Another Xmetal. - DSC07369_zpsc58566eb.jpg
    Want To Trade My JC Serial Corvette 24K Juliet For Another Xmetal. - DSC07365_zpsbe26bf35.jpg
    Want To Trade My JC Serial Corvette 24K Juliet For Another Xmetal. - DSC07366_zps77ac6dbd.jpg

I am looking for a ...
    TiO2 Juliet (lenses not important),
    X metal XX 24K/24k Gold Iridium (lenses not important),
    Mint X Metal XX frame (lenses too not important),
    Mars /Mars Crater (prefer good original lenses),
    Penny Copper or Xmetal Frame
    Or a mint/LNIB Xmetal Juliet.

Straight swap or a bit of cash either way depending on the deal. I am in the UK so figure on Priority mail international postage if you are in the US.

Want To Trade My JC Serial Corvette 24K Juliet For Another Xmetal. - DSC07363_zps13c887a7.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    PM'd.....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Here's my money, thanks

Rating:
    100%
    Nice low serial, glws I like this pair a lot.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a pair of Titanium/ice Penny's... Any interest? You didn't list the frame but I thought I would check :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry no, I have that one already :).

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok I thought I would give it a shot. Good luck with the sale/trade!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I might have a mint xmetal/black juliet available. Hudrophobic brand new lenses...
    How would that work for you?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Deal done with gs300

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.1%
    Thanks for the deal. Will get the glasses out ASAP

10. Anonymous