1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Hey, as the title says, looking for these. Also, looking for the Fuente Antix if anyone has :)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Resident Troublemaker

Rating:
    100%
    Try yoshi1984...he has 2 :wink:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    geez dave, tell the whole forum! lol. j/k.
    Sure, xInZax can have one, kidding no not really.
    But like my koi antix, ill never part with them. Sorry, i just like them to much. Unless you had a Fuente Antix i'd trade but thats the only thing i'll consider trading them for lol.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    I have seen the Fuente Hijinx in person...but I want those too. Are they like super rare or something?

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Only 400 made. Should have bought mine. They were on here for weeks.

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I wanted, but didnt have the spare cash at the time.bad timing. But yours were awesome since you put titanium iridium lenses which looked sick on them.

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    no not the hijinx. people keep confusing the Fuente Antix with the Hijinx... i dont want the hijinx, i want the Antix version. The Antix version came with Tungsten iridium polarized lens. :D Retailed for $265.00

BADNESS PM'd me about a CL guy selling what he advertised as a Fuente Antix, i got super stoked, e-mailed him later to find out he mistook the antix for the hijinx...
    obviously i was pretty p'o'd.

Thats the only frame i'd trade my spare DB Antix for :)

edit:
    I got super, super lucky finding the two that i have now. if not for BADNESS, I probably would still be looking for these! i owe him big time haha.

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah that was too bad. The guy who ended up buying them, didn't want the Titanium Lenses. They look killer :cool:

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    So what's the rare one, the Antix or the Hijinx? You can still get Fuente Hijinx in the UK.

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    There is supposed to be 400 of each...but don't quote me on that :cool: