• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wanted - Earbuds/Earphones/Headphones

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I took a look at the v-moda when i read the post on the o review and i do not think they are they same. i think the oakley ones are cheap chinese replicas of the v-moda. the cable and the jack and the packaging looks all cheap.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I took a look at the v-moda when i read the post on the o review and i do not think they are they same. i think the oakley ones are cheap chinese replicas of the v-moda. the cable and the jack and the packaging looks all cheap.

Oh I see, I stand corrected then :)

I've just ordered some BOSE inear phones for £88, about $135 in P&P. The sound on these are amazing. Maybe Oakley should hook up with them. It would make them the ULTIMATE pair IMO.

Love the Bose in-ears... but the damn ear tips fall off too easily... i keep having to replace them... :mad:

Damn 100 bucks for headphones!!! The most I have ever paid for headphones is about 50 and they are the skull candy full metal jacket ear buds.

Username Hidden said:
Love the Bose in-ears... but the damn ear tips fall off too easily... i keep having to replace them... :mad:

I'll keep my eye (OR RATHER EARS) on that. If it happens to me i have 30 days in which i can send them back for a full credit. S-works do you have the ones with the inner ear shaped buds in different sizes like the ones that tv presenters wear?

Username Hidden said:
I'll keep my eye (OR RATHER EARS) on that. If it happens to me i have 30 days in which i can send them back for a full credit. S-works do you have the ones with the inner ear shaped buds in different sizes like the ones that tv presenters wear?

yup... thats the one i have... i've got the mIE 2. Comes with 3 different sized buds.

Username Hidden said:
yup... thats the one i have... i've got the mIE 2. Comes with 3 different sized buds.

Damn there the ones i have coming. Fingers crossed then otherwise BOSE need to get in with someone who produce a rubber product that grips more the wetter it get.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Back