• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wanted: Gascan Ghost Text

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey, looking for a Gascan with Ghost Text with lenses or just the frame itself. I really want these, but don't want to go through the custom program. If anyone has this frame, please let me know! Thank you.

Some people reacted to this post.
lol, oh god dont bring up oakley's OCP custom departmen here. bad idea...lol.
i owned 1 pair of gascan's in my time of owning oakley's...and i lost them just about as fast as i got them.

Bad experiences? haha. I love the text frame...and the Plaid for that matter. Sucks that the text is only available through the OCP.

lol, i realllly want a ghost txt antix but ocp man...it was mainly a few members experience with lack of notification, slow website updates as to when the product was getting shipped etc, long, long excruciating wait periods for builds. personally, the one or two times i dealt with OCP really wasn't that bad.

i like the plaid patterns. i may just end up getting a prebuilt ghost txt polarized fuel cell instead :D
to cure the wait times, i call after i build the frame, and ask if any of the parts are on backorder, theyll let you know if they are and just choose a replacement for whats in stock. problem solved if you can be flexible.

Ooo...might have to snake those. I got a 25% discount from Oakley because they couldn't find any nose pieces for the Ice Pick lol. Only applicable online. I've always done the OCP through the store, but that 2 week waiting period sounds terrible.