1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am in need of the holiday 2009 Oil Rig with a matte clear frame and black text. It also has black iridium lenses. I believe the part number is 24-188. I have the frost blue oil rig and the matte clear with ice iridium lenses. I need this one to complete the set. Please PM if you have one you are willing to part with. Thanks.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Re: Wanted: Matte Clear w/Blk Text Oil Rig/Black Iridium Len

Can anyone help me out on this one?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

Still looking!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

Ya, I have the matte clear with ice iridium and blue icons and the frost blue with text and chrome iridium with chrome icons. I need the matte clear with black text and black iridium lenses.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BAPD77, here is an e-mail i got back from Oakley regarding the model in question.

Hello Wade,

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, we do not have access to the stock of our dealers, so I am unable to tell you who, if anyone, is carrying that particular frame and lens combo. I do know that the frame color was discontinued a while ago, so that will be your main hurdle. Thank you for your interest, best of luck in your search and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Jesse M. Martin

Representative

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

Ok, well thank you for checking for me. I still haven't been able to find this one :{

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

McFly???

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

hahaha this is funny! thats his ebay post trying to buy them, BAPD7 good luck with your search man. i had a guy at my store with them but he doesnt wanna part with them.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey! I found a pair on ebay! Unfortunately...they're $1000

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.