• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying WANTED: Oakley Claw Carabiner

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to one, anyone have a new one they want to part with?

$_3.JPG

Also would be interested in a Claw carabiner.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Which color are you looking for? I was not sure if the picture was a reference of the item or color as well.

Pic was just for reference. I think they made only 2 colors? Either one works :) Claw carabiner would be nice too.

Three. The one you showed, a black, and a shadow green. I have black and the one you pictured. Just be aware that Oakley did not make this item very well and the end of the weave has a tendency to fray. The end was not burned properly.

Username Hidden said:
Three. The one you showed, a black, and a shadow green. I have black and the one you pictured. Just be aware that Oakley did not make this item very well and the end of the weave has a tendency to fray. The end was not burned properly.

THANKS, I just saw a review on youtube and the guy talked about how 'cheap' they were :(

Username Hidden said:
THANKS, I just saw a review on youtube and the guy talked about how 'cheap' they were :(

Just looks cool...

Yes, unfortunately they are cheap in that way. They do look really cool and I was trying to have the complete set, but they were discontinued before I could find the shadow color.

I am pretty sure I have a few extra.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

I got 1 or 2 of mine off ebay. Paid about 5 bucks over the cost of store but counting gas and tax about the same.

Username Hidden said:
I am pretty sure I have a few extra.

Let me know if anyone is interested.
PM'ed