1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to one, anyone have a new one they want to part with?

$_3.JPG

Also would be interested in a Claw carabiner.

Last edited by a moderator: 2/28/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Team RamRod Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    Which color are you looking for? I was not sure if the picture was a reference of the item or color as well.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pic was just for reference. I think they made only 2 colors? Either one works :) Claw carabiner would be nice too.

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Three. The one you showed, a black, and a shadow green. I have black and the one you pictured. Just be aware that Oakley did not make this item very well and the end of the weave has a tendency to fray. The end was not burned properly.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    THANKS, I just saw a review on youtube and the guy talked about how 'cheap' they were :(

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just looks cool...

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Yes, unfortunately they are cheap in that way. They do look really cool and I was trying to have the complete set, but they were discontinued before I could find the shadow color.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am pretty sure I have a few extra.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I got 1 or 2 of mine off ebay. Paid about 5 bucks over the cost of store but counting gas and tax about the same.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM'ed