• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying WANTED: Oakley M Frame Sunglasses - Complete, Or Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to add some variety to what I am currently wearing. Ill consider regular M frames or Pro M Frames. Looking for some lighter (easier to see through) lenses for baseball and softball season that is coming up. Post up if you have a complete pair you would sell or if you have any lenses you would be willing to sell.

Some people reacted to this post.
I have a few pairs of Pro M Frames matte black, siver, and a powder blue. I also have a variety of lens with out without the frame. I also have a few pairs of regular M Frame also matte black and silver.

Cool, do you have any pictures?

Not at the moment. Everything I mentioned is all new without the packages except most of the lens. If you search the forum you can find my thread with some of the M frame lens that I have. I also had a thread with powder blue pro m frame and there are photos.

bump

bump

@TexasHeat i have a gen 1 yellow ProMframe, and a Bright chrome Pro Mframe. you can pm me if youre interested. i have an assortment of lenses you can grab while youre at it as well.

I have a pair of brand new in box M Frames in black with the sweep lens, 09-101. Let me know if interetsed