1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking to add some variety to what I am currently wearing. Ill consider regular M frames or Pro M Frames. Looking for some lighter (easier to see through) lenses for baseball and softball season that is coming up. Post up if you have a complete pair you would sell or if you have any lenses you would be willing to sell.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a few pairs of Pro M Frames matte black, siver, and a powder blue. I also have a variety of lens with out without the frame. I also have a few pairs of regular M Frame also matte black and silver.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cool, do you have any pictures?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Not at the moment. Everything I mentioned is all new without the packages except most of the lens. If you search the forum you can find my thread with some of the M frame lens that I have. I also had a thread with powder blue pro m frame and there are photos.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bump

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bump

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    @TexasHeat i have a gen 1 yellow ProMframe, and a Bright chrome Pro Mframe. you can pm me if youre interested. i have an assortment of lenses you can grab while youre at it as well.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a pair of brand new in box M Frames in black with the sweep lens, 09-101. Let me know if interetsed