1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. oz-olskool

oz-olskool Oakley Beginner

Hey all
    You where all right! Being here will hurt the bank account
    After the discontinuation of the split jacket range it has put me at a crossroad. So I went into the local vault today. To try to get some parts
    And walked out with 2 pair of racing jackets a deal I couldn't resist and the split jacket parts I went for. :confused::p:eek:
    A little excited thought id share

Last edited: 12/24/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. FOHJones

FOHJones Oakley Beginner

I just picked up another pair of Split Jackets, too. That range is my favorite these days. To me, it's more of a throwback to some of the earlier designs, which I like. Plus, not a lot of people wear them, so it makes them a bit unique (unlike the SJ2 that everyone in my area seems to have).

3. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

I have a few SJ parts im looking to get rid of ...send me a PM if interested!

4. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

This kind of thing will happen... I was in the same parking lot as a vault like a week ago for a unrelated reason and I just told myself "don't go to the vault, you will spend money!" Luckily I was able to resist but the numerous times before I was not so lucky :)

5. Brian Nickell

Brian Nickell Oakley Expert

Is it difficult to come by replacement lenses for discontinued frames like the Scar?

6. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

About impossible in stores. Can get lucky here on eBay sometimes tho.

7. FOHJones

FOHJones Oakley Beginner

What kind of parts are we talking about...? I may be interested, depending on what you've got.