1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    Optigirl has this card but won't answer my PM's, anyone have this card? Thanks.
    WANTED: Rosy Hodge Oakley Perform Beautifully Card - 6138997702_77eef4f748_b.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I have a few pair.....

Rating:
    100%
    Seriously Dude....your ceiling must have more paint on it then Benjamin Moore.

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    LOL...is this some sort of joke that i just don't get?
    i should have bought this card from her when she was on oakley forum at the time..bleh.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha it's definitely a joke that you don't get...

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    :deadhorse::mad:

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Yoshi...google it. More specifically.....look it up on Urban Dictionary. When you do.....just remember, it is all in fun!

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    SOMEONE CLOSE THIS ****ING THREAD.:mad:i'm sick of this forum. ****ing full of dumbass kids.

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    My apologies Yoshi. I didn't mean to offend you. It was a joke (obviously a bad one on my part). I will stay out of your threads going forward and keep my sense of humor to myself.
    My apologies again to you or anyone else on the forum I may have offended. That was not my intent.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    i think he is fine del518 . . .

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I want to Apologize...i've got some personal issues I have to live with so...don't take it personally...it was wrong what i did but at the time ive got a lot of issues to deal with..but i didnt mean to cause a scene or anything.