• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Wanting a few x metal

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi all looking for a few X metal combos prefer tuned OEM. Does not have to have cases or coins items shipped to Australia. Kindly advise if you have any of the following:-

Xx plasma
Jordan Mars.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
There was a couple of Badmans floating around on fb market one in melbourne i beleive, the other 2 are the holy grail for a lot of people and will be hard to come by and often offered by scammers so if its a deal to good to be true then it definitely is!

Only two of those are xmetals

change-my-mind.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Hi all looking for a few X metal combos prefer tuned OEM. Does not have to have cases or coins items shipped to Australia. Kindly advise if you have any of the following:-

Xx plasma
Badman either either Dark carbon or pewter
Jordan Mars.
Unfortunately the mars mj population has depleted quite significantly in the past couple of years. My friend has a safe full of them

IMG_8956.jpeg

Username Hidden said:

Xx plasma
Jordan Mars.
Hey David I know we did a Gearbox Automatic deal in the past, I have a Mars Jordan with box I may be willing to part with. PM me if you haven’t found one yet

Last edited:
Impressive collection.

Hey Mate! I hope you enjoy the XX 24K

I have a matching Plasma XP

_MG_0301.JPG

Username Hidden said:
Hey Mate! I hope you enjoy the XX 24K

I have a matching Plasma XP

View attachment 1056292
I think I have seen this picture before:) very nice, PM if you are willing to sell them.

Status
Not open for further replies.