• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wanting To Sell Majority Of My Collection

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey Guys. im considering selling majority of my collection to fund my austin mini project. It is hard to let them go but i love to have a classic mini copper. i will post my list tonight.:sad::sad:

Some people reacted to this post.
It's funny you're doing this because i'm in the market to buy a '09-'10 MINI Cooper Clubman S. I might pull the trigger this weekend. Good luck with your Austin Mini! I love those!

Not sure what you'll end up listing but after stalking your collection pics thought I'd try to call dibs on anything Ducati you let go!
Also any ad/display stuff.

...worth a shot haha

Username Hidden said:
it's funny you're doing this because i'm in the market to buy a '09-'10 mini cooper clubman s. I might pull the trigger this weekend. Good luck with your austin mini! I love those!

i love those classic minis..good luck to you as well

Username Hidden said:
not sure what you'll end up listing but after stalking your collection pics thought i'd try to call dibs on anything ducati you let go!
Also any ad/display stuff.

...worth a shot haha

i will send you pics of my ducati collection most of it has boxes except for my ducati x-metal juliet

I want dibs on anything on my wish list in my sig. :)

I might be interested in any bigger pairs or M's, but I'm short on funds after buying my '09 Mini Cooper S last month. Took a big chunk out of savings for the down payment that I'm trying to rebuild.

Username Hidden said:
I might be interested in any bigger pairs or M's, but I'm short on funds after buying my '09 Mini Cooper S last month. Took a big chunk out of savings for the down payment that I'm trying to rebuild.
ok bro. i will list what i have for sale tonight

What's up with the little cars? IMO I wouldn't buy one...

I would like to see what u have for sell too.

I am interested to see what goes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back