• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WARNING Regarding An EBay Seller !

The owner of the picture has to report it. Often seller lift photos from other auctions. I know it has happened on mine but a rarely catch it. They lift my descriptions all the time.

Please let us know what happens. Hope this guy gets nailed. I have purchased and sold many things on Ebay, and people like this really make me mad.

so... I messaged the seller and asked for pics. I asked to see the back with his ebay name on paper

Here is what he sent. Interesting
ebay1.png

as you are involved in a transaction with the seller you can 'request user contact information'. this link should take you to the right ebay page;

eBay Search: Advanced Search

knowing you have his phone number and/or address can 'persuade' the seller to reach a settlement.

if you have already tried this, appologies.

I figured as much. I don't know why ebay gets such a bad rap here. At least you have some recourse, and the buyer usually wins.

Plus we are a small community here who loves Oakleys. Do not get me wrong there are some blue falcon members here too. But here it is more comfortable dealing with members. Unlike ebay which is a huge member accounts. Selling anything and everything. There are seldom cases where ebay favors sellers. Sigh that is expensive bay.

Back