• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WARNING Regarding An EBay Seller !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are buying things here and likely on eBay as well. If anyone "minds" that I send a warning here there or anywhere then may they go through the shock and grief and stress of these past few weeks. Going to the police after a 12 hour work day and all the hours and hours of phone calls explaining the same things over and over to a different Paypal rep each time I called.

Understood... And I agree I have no problems of it being on this part of the forum where the sellers and buyers converse

There is a reason why there is a discussion thread and a thread for exchange. But there are some similar threads that might be related to this case.

Another "eBay sucks" story ... Another "eBay sucks" story ... | Oakley Forum

Ebay seller problem Ebay seller problem | Oakley Forum

If that is the case then 5XXX members start posting anything and everywhere warning about their ebay case all over the place. There are like 3 different threads regarding the same topic and all responses.

Your one posting would have been read and your message will get to us even if you post in the off topic. I understand that your case can be frustrating and annoying. I do not want to add up. We appreciate you giving us a heads up. Bottom line good luck with your case.

Agreed. One thread on a discussion would have sufficed in hindsight and if I could or knew how to remove them from the exchange forums I would. I only hope a moderator will do this for me.
I was in such a rage earlier I guess posting the same thread on those three forums seemed like the obvious thing to do at the time.

I just got an email from Paypal about fifteen minutes ago .....
They decided in my favour !! :) :)
We have made a decision for the following appeal.
Transaction Details
-------------------------
Seller's Name: Cameron Stephenson
Transaction Date: Dec 28, 2013
Transaction Amount: -$3,300.00 CAD
Your Transaction ID: 8TM70579EB191751V
Case Number: PP-002-883-505-689
Buyer's Transaction ID: 8TM70579EB191751V
-------------------------
We have issued you a refund in the amount of $3,300.00 CAD for this claim.
The refund will be posted to your card within 5-7 business days.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience with our investigation.
Sincerely,
Wee
Protection Services

Read more: WARNING regarding an eBay seller ! | Page 4 | Oakley Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back