• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Warranty Card For Export Sets

JxXx

Oakley Beginner
Hi,
I recently purchased a pair of Oakley frame from a Rakuten shop.This shop is v popular with lots of + reviews.However,the set i received does not come with warranty card.I would like to ask those who bought Oakley products from overseas whether it shld come with warranty cards?

Yes, it should, because the card talks about making a warranty claim outside of the U.S.

MPH=mister potato head?:confused: i do not know the exact meaning of it but upon googling in says discontinued model put together with parts.Mine is an Oakley discontinued prescription frame though- ROUGH HOUSE.

I bought is here OBLIGE fr Rakuten Japan .I asked the seller and he said that some export sets do not have warranty cards in them.Therefore he offered to send me a warranty card.So i assume it's OK?

Hi,
I attached some pictures of my frame.What's missing is the warranty and other thing that bothers me is the "China" stamped on the frame.My current Oakley frame does not have the stamp on the frame Maybe some gurus can help me out?Thanks in advance.

20130204005338.jpg

20130204005517.jpg

20130204005529.jpg

Many of the ophthalmic frames are made in China, especially acetate frames, unfortunate as it is. Those look very much real to me. The missing warranty card shouldn't be much of a problem, it only really tells you your warranty, and the claims procedure, and all this info can be found online, or by calling customer service. Having one is handy, but it's not necessary if you were to claim warranty.

this is from Canada, but I'm assuming most other international warranty procedures are the same, someone correct me if I'm wrong

Back