• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Warranty Card For Export Sets

Hey guys,thanks for all the input.
I think i got it messed up..I was actually looking for the "product authenticity card". Stupid me.All along i thought this card is actually a warranty card but upon looking closer,the warranty card is actually the long piece of black paper right?

I have on old Oakley frame which comes with the authenticity card. But this frame does not.So i would to ask if this authenticity card is v important to determine whether the product is authentic?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did Oakley products ever come with that card? I hate to say it, but I know some fake Frogskins came with that authenticity card. But I really don't wanna commit to that info. Can someone else chime in?

I've never had that card in any of my glasses that I've got.

Frame looks legit to me.

i think the frame in question eg: Rough House, is legit. i don't doubt that at all. but i think the worrying info is that the OP's statement that "an old oakley frame" he has came with this "authenticity card". i don't know what frame that is, but a lot of the fake frogskins as i mentioned earlier came with this card, and it was a tell-tale side that they were fakes.

i think the frame in question eg: Rough House, is legit. i don't doubt that at all. but i think the worrying info is that the OP's statement that "an old oakley frame" he has came with this "authenticity card". i don't know what frame that is, but a lot of the fake frogskins as i mentioned earlier came with this card, and it was a tell-tale side that they were fakes.

Hello,
my old frame is another prescription frame Oakley Tumbler,bought in 2011.This was bought locally from dealer.This rough house is my first frame bought online.Thus was a little worried abt its authenticity.

So to clear up my confusion,this black paper is the warranty papers?

Hello,
my old frame is another prescription frame Oakley Tumbler,bought in 2011.This was bought locally from dealer.This rough house is my first frame bought online.Thus was a little worried abt its authenticity.

So to clear up my confusion,this black paper is the warranty papers?

I'm not too good with knowledge abt prescription frames to be honest, so I don't know if they came with that card or not. Hope someone else will chime in?

Latest Posts

Back