1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    For your consideration i'm selling a near mint condition Plasma R1 Warranty frame fitted with like new Genuine OEM Fire lenses (etched). They come with the Warranty invoice as proof or authenticity, original mf bag and the box that they arrived in (blank, no label has ever been stuck on it)....

Overall condition is as follows:

Frame 9.9/10 Warranty no serial, Never worn, everything is tight and rubbers (Genuine OEM) are spot on.
    Lenses 9.9/10 Fire (etched) no spider cracks or scratches.
    Box 9/10 blank no labels have ever been stuck on (This is the box that the replacement R1's were sent in from Oakley)
    Bag 6-7/10 the original bag that came with the original frame that was lost in transit.

I'm looking for $900 all in.
    Possible trade for an B/LNIB XS X-Metal Ruby + cash to make up the difference.

Please examine the pictures carefully to get a real idea of the condition of this fantastic pair.

Thanks for looking.

Warranty R1 Plasma Fire **Final call** - DSC_0793.JPG Warranty R1 Plasma Fire **Final call** - DSC_0791.JPG Warranty R1 Plasma Fire **Final call** - DSC_0789.JPG Warranty R1 Plasma Fire **Final call** - _20160714_222551.JPG Warranty R1 Plasma Fire **Final call** - _20160714_222529.JPG Warranty R1 Plasma Fire **Final call** - _20160714_222459.JPG Warranty R1 Plasma Fire **Final call** - _20160714_222427.JPG Warranty R1 Plasma Fire **Final call** - DSC_0776.JPG Warranty R1 Plasma Fire **Final call** - _20160714_222318.JPG Warranty R1 Plasma Fire **Final call** - _20160714_222251.JPG Warranty R1 Plasma Fire **Final call** - _20160714_222229.JPG Warranty R1 Plasma Fire **Final call** - _20160714_222157.JPG Warranty R1 Plasma Fire **Final call** - _20160714_222137.JPG
    Warranty R1 Plasma Fire **Final call** - DSC_0771.JPG

Warranty R1 Plasma Fire **Final call** - _20160714_221946.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    A few more pictures...

Warranty R1 Plasma Fire **Final call** - DSC_0785.JPG Warranty R1 Plasma Fire **Final call** - DSC_0786.JPG Warranty R1 Plasma Fire **Final call** - DSC_0787.JPG Warranty R1 Plasma Fire **Final call** - DSC_0788.JPG
    Warranty R1 Plasma Fire **Final call** - DSC_0788.JPG
    Any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pm'd

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Next to impossible to find a plasma/fire R1 in this condition

PM incoming

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love those fire lenses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Factory fresh plasma/fire.... sweet

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Damn nice Steve! After a pair of these but, I want to sniff out a bargain:smile: May have to wait a long while though. GLWS buddy.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Does this incur add'l broker/duty fees when shipped to the US?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    not usually. I've received pairs from the UK, continental Europe, and Japan, and haven't had to pay duty fees yet. If you buy it, ask the seller to put a value of $400 on it just in case

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm glad you answered that @X-Metal Beast because I wouldn't have a clue :) different story here in the UK bro :mad: we get hit by customs and get charged an extra £8 by royal mail just for the fun of it....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.