• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Warranty Romeo 1 Frames

HeavyChevy

Oakley Expert
Alberta
Hi everyone. Just wondered if I can get some information on Romeo 1 warranty frames. The search function has not been working for me the last couple of days. Just wondered if it is true that some (or maybe all) of the Romeo 1 warranty frames did not have a serial number at all? Also, would they be valued any lower than other Romeo 1's that have a serial (with the same condition)?
Thanks in advance.

I could talk about Juliet warranty frame markings but IDK about R1. What I can say is any difference in value would be minimal.

Some didn't have serials and some did, really has no impact on R1 value IMHO. Honestly the only time serials come into play on R1's is in identifying Jordan R1's.

AND if the serials matched the box!

Checked out more than 20pairs r1 from warranty, some came with serial some do not

It's up to one to value to price of R1. Warranty pair = brand new

How would u value a serialized but beat up /scratch pair VS a non-serialized spanking new pair? If both are the same price which would U buy?

Checked out more than 20pairs r1 from warranty, some came with serial some do not

How would u value a serialized but beat up /scratch pair VS a non-serialized spanking new pair? If both are the same price which would U buy?

Now give me some time to think about that one..........NOT!

Why choose? Get them both ;)

Back