• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watch Collection

@Hed568, what I love about it that the pic makes a good comparison of different watches face size, before I rely on specs (if available) and mostly guesses/imagination, now I have a very reliable comparison reference. Thank you again for posting.
I never thought of it that way. But I'm glad it has served another purpose! Just a little advice in deciding between rubber or bracelet bands, I think the bracelets work better for skinnier wrists

Great Collection.

When you have that many watches it would be a pain in the butt to change all the dates when they are off.

Plus I see yours has all different times on them. Funny!!

They look great in the medicine cabinet.

Great Collection.

When you have that many watches it would be a pain in the butt to change all the dates when they are off.

Plus I see yours has all different times on them. Funny!!

They look great in the medicine cabinet.
Yes, it sure is a pain! I pull the crown on all of them to save on battery. That's what my local jeweler advised me which is why all the dates and times are different. It gets expensive when it's time to change the batteries :( if only all of them had automatic movements.

Yes, it sure is a pain! I pull the crown on all of them to save on battery. That's what my local jeweler advised me which is why all the dates and times are different. It gets expensive when it's time to change the batteries :( if only all of them had automatic movements.
That makes sense. Forgot about all the batteries needed!!