• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watch Discount

medusa1986

Oakley Expert
London, UK
I was about a phone conversation with oakley customer service due to the repair of my GMT, unfortunately they cant fix it anymore. So they offered me an exchange with 40% discount on their watches, i wanna get only the TBII in red but they only have the livestong 1, they offered it for £1230!!! The RRP is £2050, how come they making such a big discount?? thats more than £800 off, r their watches not goes well?? If some one wanna buy them try to give them a call they might give discount.

That much mark up is pretty much standard on any product you buy. I mean people spend 7 bucks on coffee that cost 50 cent to make everyday.

Any retail company especially specialty retailers like those of sunglasses, watches, jewelry, shoes. They all have high mark ups in their products.

That much mark up is pretty much standard on any product you buy. I mean people spend 7 bucks on coffee that cost 50 cent to make everyday.

Any retail company especially specialty retailers like those of sunglasses, watches, jewelry, shoes. They all have high mark ups in their products.

Its true but im not remember oakley giving discount on their flagship models.

I got some inside info that a Minute Machine is around $400 at cost. Makes sense when the have 50% of at the vaults, they still make a few $$.

I got some inside info that a Minute Machine is around $400 at cost. Makes sense when the have 50% of at the vaults, they still make a few $$.
I purchased my mm about 7 years ago at employee purchase price and paid $375 out the door so if that tells you......

Back