1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. medusa1986

medusa1986 Oakley Enthusiast

I was about a phone conversation with oakley customer service due to the repair of my GMT, unfortunately they cant fix it anymore. So they offered me an exchange with 40% discount on their watches, i wanna get only the TBII in red but they only have the livestong 1, they offered it for £1230!!! The RRP is £2050, how come they making such a big discount?? thats more than £800 off, r their watches not goes well?? If some one wanna buy them try to give them a call they might give discount.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. tmsnewberry

tmsnewberry Oakley Enthusiast

That much mark up is pretty much standard on any product you buy. I mean people spend 7 bucks on coffee that cost 50 cent to make everyday.

Any retail company especially specialty retailers like those of sunglasses, watches, jewelry, shoes. They all have high mark ups in their products.

3. medusa1986

medusa1986 Oakley Enthusiast

Its true but im not remember oakley giving discount on their flagship models.

4. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

I got some inside info that a Minute Machine is around $400 at cost. Makes sense when the have 50% of at the vaults, they still make a few $$.

5. Installking

Installking Oakley Collector

I purchased my mm about 7 years ago at employee purchase price and paid $375 out the door so if that tells you......