1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Frostmonkey Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    Time to move those that never get worn and fund some other things.

Minute Machine - SIlver w/ Black Sub Dials

Wear marks on bracelets, the odd ding, but nothing that stands out and nothing on the watch face at all. Watch only.

$550USD including shipping in North America, will ship anywhere at buyers expense.. Firm on price, would be interested in a trade for one against a TB2 (plus cash on my end).

Watch Sale - MORE ADDED & Price Drop - Minute Machine, Gearbox, Blade, Judge, GMT - 20150219_100944.jpg

Gearbox - Brushed Black w/ Tan

Well used, no scratches on face. Bezel has some marks as well as band, but again nothing more than the typical wear and tear.

Again, watch only.

$TRADED

Watch Sale - MORE ADDED & Price Drop - Minute Machine, Gearbox, Blade, Judge, GMT - 20150219_205107.jpg

Blade - Brushed w/ Blue

Well used and the case/bracelet shows it. Lots of marks but the great thing about this watch is that they are very easily buffed out. Face is fine, no marks that I can see.

New Battery.

$225USD shipped in North America.

Watch Sale - MORE ADDED & Price Drop - Minute Machine, Gearbox, Blade, Judge, GMT - 20150219_205321.jpg

Judge - Polished w/ Copper

Used but great condition. Typical desk diving scratches on bracelet, face is (to my eye) flawless.
    WIll come with 'leather' Oakley watch box. *Note: No guarantee on condition of box*

$300USD shipped in North America

GMT - Stealth

Excellent condition especially considering the nature of the ceramic coating. Used with some marks, but again flawless face and nothing too major.
    WIll come with 'leather' Oakley watch box. *Note: No guarantee on condition of box*

$SOLD

Watch Sale - MORE ADDED & Price Drop - Minute Machine, Gearbox, Blade, Judge, GMT - 20150221_115450.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 2/25/15
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Oh damn!

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Black faced minute machine is sold pending funds.

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Correction: Minute Machine with White Subdials is sold. Others still available.

Last edited by a moderator: 2/21/15
  5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    More added, price drop on blade and gearbox

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Damn damn. Didn't know white dial MM was available

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I suppose it's not actually white, but its certainly a lighter silver than the rest of the face, so I just went with white. Sorry for the confusion.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No problem just saved me $$. GLWS on other items.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Damn I'd love to get one them minute machine

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.