• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold WATCH SALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Some unforeseen events/death in the extended family has left me in a bind. I rather not spill my guts so basically I need the extra cash to take care of everything that comes with this issue...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

1. Hollowpoint/Orange face. Brand new never used just sized at the store but will replace all the links prior to shipping if buy desires. No scratches or scuffs, face still has the face rubber sheet from factory. Comes with white outter box and black rubber style display case.
Asking SOLD! $1,200 shipped, tracked, fully insured and signature confirmation with in the US.

2. Minute machine (Ti bracelet) red face. Brand new never used just tried on for sizing and all links will be replaced upon shipping if buyer desires. Same as HP still has the face plastic sheet and there are no visible scuff or scrapes anywhere on the watch. Comes with white box, and rubber style display case. GONE! $825 willing to accept partial trade (x metal frame) to lower price- shipped, and signature confirmation with in the US.

3. Double tap/blue face with rubber band. New and unused, there are no scuffs or scratches on the face, case or rubber strap from what you can see in the picture. Never been worn so there is no marks on the rubber band. Still comes with the factory face cover. Comes with small black box, soft vault and the watch of course. Asking GONE! $700 shipped, tracked, fully insured and signature confirmation with in the US.

If the pictures don't show it, I can tell you with absolute certainty that you will be purchasing a new watch. Due to recent issues on the forum I am open to exchanging phone numbers so I can send detail pictures and video of me packaging and shipping the items. While I have not had an unpleasant transactions, due to the value of the items I really do not want any doubt with either party and are willing to go that extra mile. Questions, concerns or possible arraignments/ negotiations please feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Sry to hear man :(

On the note of any doubt caused by other selling members recently screweing people over on the forun, I'd like to say that @Jmgarcia is one of the best sellers I've ever worked with. Everything is always as promised and packed perfectly. We've had quite a few deals now and all has gone perfectly. I look forward to more deals in the future. If I had the cash that HP would be mine already. Good luck brother!

I can say that Jmgarcia is TOP notch and a honest O brother. Highly recommended.

I concur. Top of the line forum member to deal with. When he says "New" it's brand spanking new. Have no doubt when dealing with @Jmgarcia

Interested in MM and DT. Just signed up as Premium Member and not sure how to PM Pls hit me up

Thank you all for the kind words it really means a lot! I appreciate everyone's inquiries and offers... HP is sold and going to a good home.

MM and DP (last watch Oakley produced) still available!

Username Hidden said:
Thank you all for the kind words it really means a lot! I appreciate everyone's inquiries and offers... HP is sold and going to a good home.

MM and DP (last watch Oakley produced) still available!
Jm garcia.is a very honest man.I did some trades with him.and his items.are brand new. like in the store.

MM and DP still available. Will consider partial trades with cash for the DP. Feel free to PM me so we can work something out.

DP pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.