1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Anyone have numbers for the sizes of Oakley watches? I'm interested in getting one but I'm having a tough time figuring out which models to be on the lookout for since I can't just roll out with anything/everything off the shelf.

Does anyone have max strap size, and case dimensions for Oakley watches?

I currently wear a Citizen that's a 39mm case with 18mm band at roughly 8-3/4" (worn a little loose, measured flat). I definitely want something bigger than 40mm, as this feels small on my wrist.

What do you have for suggestions?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. doowutchyalike

doowutchyalike Oakley Enthusiast

oakley.com, look under specs or description.

3. Rustpot

They don't have older models, and I'm fairly certain they don't have much in the way of sizing. I found the Holeshot case size, but nothing on strap size or other dimensions for most models.

4. Sanford

Sanford Oakley Beginner

I own a blade II with metal strap, its face diameter is 45mm.

5. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

holeshot metal band - 24mm band width, 32mm dia face (glass only), 37mm inc metal ring surround, 48mm largest width of casing to tip of button. damn fine daily watch if you ask me.

6. Rustpot

Strange, Oakley.com lists the Holeshot at 47.5mm excluding crown. Is yours the 3hand or the 6hand?

7. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

really? its the 6hand. ill doublecheck tonight, i did this at quite an ungodly hour last night

8. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

my measurements are spot on, oakley probably wrote it wrong.

9. innovision

innovision Oakley Beginner

If you have an Oakley store nearby, you should just try then out. Some watches are heavier than they look sometimes.

10. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

oakley is correct- they mention the casing width is 47.5, which it is (my rough measurement made it 48 inc crown)

judging by what you said about the citizen wath you have, this should be a pretty sweet upgrade. the only problemm i have with mine is that it isnt automatic. for that reason i may grt a timebomb or MM in the future.

you could go the MM, but its HUGE for me.