• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watch Size Comparison

oakley is correct- they mention the casing width is 47.5, which it is (my rough measurement made it 48 inc crown)

judging by what you said about the citizen wath you have, this should be a pretty sweet upgrade. the only problemm i have with mine is that it isnt automatic. for that reason i may grt a timebomb or MM in the future.

you could go the MM, but its HUGE for me.

The website lists 47.5mm excluding crown. They may be off, not sure, but it should be a good size bigger than what I'm working with. Just need strap dimensions.

Most places that list Oakley watches don't have any independent measurements, either.

oakley is correct- they mention the casing width is 47.5, which it is (my rough measurement made it 48 inc crown)

judging by what you said about the citizen wath you have, this should be a pretty sweet upgrade. the only problemm i have with mine is that it isnt automatic. for that reason i may grt a timebomb or MM in the future.

you could go the MM, but its HUGE for me.

I am pretty sure the MM isn't automatic.

@ Rustpot

Here is some info on the 12 Gauge - 43mm case (excluding crowns) (55mm o.a.) - 26mm bracelet - without adding any links fits 8" wrist almost perfect.

Gearbox is not far off in size to the 12 gauge, so can't see the holeshot being that big. That's from case size, thickness

Latest Posts

Back