• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WATCH This!

i know...the title may have been a little misleading...
lol....

I was having a convo with a forum member (about watches)
and... i had to upload a photo of my watch, so now that i already have the link to it...
i wouldn't want it to go to waste.... haha.

What watch did you wear today thread?!
i think so! lol...

110xl.jpg

also...i was wondering what y'alls thoughts on the holeshot are?
this watch gets BEAT to death at my work all day...i bang into brick walls,tables, wood... several times a day...
and it's in 10/10 condition still... never had any problems with any of my g-shocks... i'm kind iffy on blowing $650 on a holeshot
and having it beat in a couple weeks...

Oooh, that's a nice one. I just got a G Shock as a gift too and love it. I usually wear one of my Seikos though. Which model is that one?

It's a GA-120! I have alot of the standard GW-6900's that all the rappers are wearing these days... lol.
but i have them in ridiculous colors that i hardly ever wear... i'd usually go to the mall on a day i was wearing something stupid and buy a watch to match that outfit.... so now i can only wear them about 1 day out of the year... but its alright...i enjoy watches almost as much as oakleys...haha.

I was a light collector of G-Shock's a few years back too. I've either used and abused all my previous G's, sold them or gave them too my Dad. The only two I have left are the GL-220 with camo casing and band, and the GL-180D in stainless. Also have a Casio Pro-Trek, sweet watch just not a G though. I usually buy my watches for surfing, fishing and diving usage, so I try to get models with the tide/moon feature on them.

Nice G btw Johnny!

any chance you have a photo of that camo 220?
i'd be interested in purchasing one... lol.

I'll try and get a photo up tomorrow, don't want to wake up the kids :smile:. Mine is beat up, like I mentioned earlier, I use my G's for surfing, fishing, diving, etc.. I haven't been in the market for G's in a long time and I hope this thread doesn't get me started up again...:blink:. LOL!

Back