• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WATCH This!

Baked talaba
7A7AE2A2-3938-4C7E-AB1F-BE1B5C3C0706-1000-000000A6EB33B633.jpg

What does the one on the right do?

It's a chronograph; that crescent in the upper left is where it counts up the number of minutes that have passed, indicated by the upper left hand. But its main purpose is to be a dress watch. I picked it up from an authorized dealer in Hong Kong; I don't think this model was available in the West.

I actually have a similar but fancier dress watch, swiss automatic movement, display back, diamonds in the face, filigreed sides, etc etc but for some reason I tend to wear the Citizen one more often, in dressy situations.

Both of those dress watches have sapphire crystals (I'll post pics of the other one later); the other two Citizens are mineral crystals.

[QUOTkronin323, post: 414502, member: 8326"]It's a chronograph; that crescent in the upper left is where it counts up the number of minutes that have passed, indicated by the upper left hand. But its main purpose is to be a dress watch. I picked it up from an authorized dealer in Hong Kong; I don't think this model was available in the West.

I actually have a similar but fancier dress watch, swiss automatic movement, display back, diamonds in the face, filigreed sides, etc etc but for some reason I tend to wear the Citizen one more often, in dressy situations.

Both of those dress watches have sapphire crystals (I'll post pics of the other one later); the other two Citizens are mineral crystals.[/QUOTE]
Yeah ive never seen that one .there all sweet

Back