• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watch This ;)

the idea is cool, but i don't wanna recharge my "watch" once a week :eek:)

This is going to cost $100 on release? I'll probably get it then. I have a utility solar analog watch but nothing a little sleeker looking.

If this could have a set of mic'd earbuds plugged into it and stream music and answer calls (or even a built in speaker and mic to answer calls) I think I'd be in love.

How about a titanium case and bracelet option? That would also be awesome.

Need wo wait till they have bluetooth 4.0 in it that way it will need to be changed once a month and won't use any phone power at all.... so i hear??

This is going to cost $100 on release? I'll probably get it then. I have a utility solar analog watch but nothing a little sleeker looking.

If this could have a set of mic'd earbuds plugged into it and stream music and answer calls (or even a built in speaker and mic to answer calls) I think I'd be in love.

How about a titanium case and bracelet option? That would also be awesome.

Not sure if they will be $100 once released will see though

Need wo wait till they have bluetooth 4.0 in it that way it will need to be changed once a month and won't use any phone power at all.... so i hear??

That would be neat.. but then again we don't know the final product until they release it, I heard that they might use some energizer battery that last more than a week...